Please take a look at our June 2022 calendar. We’ll update this as events are added, especially breakfast providers!! Contact Dave, Kim, Julie, or Evan if you want to provide breakfast or support a special event.
- Art Room, 10-11 am, Wednesdays. This is a new weekly event to allow our friends to express their creativity using an abundance of art supplies generously donated by our community.
- Trash Pickup, Monthly, first Tuesday starting at 10:30 am. Evan leads a group of volunteers on a mission to clean up our community. This is a great way to get to know someone while helping our community.
- Community Connections, 3rd Thursday, 9-11 am. Our May event was VERY well received by our friends and supporting agencies. Please contact Evan or Kim if your agency wants to join in the activity. With the hot weather, we’ll move the event inside the big room.
- Music Jam Session, 10-11 am, Fridays. Each Friday musicians gather on stage to play guitar, Cajon, harmonica, etc. It’s a fun time to make music!
- Yoga with Lisa Anderson, June 20, 8:30 am. We’re honored to have Lisa lead a yoga session for our friends once again in June.